an estate winery & restaurant
open daily for drive-thru wine purchases
2400 Highway 46 West in Paso Robles, California // 805-239-2233.
Updated 1/20: we remain closed for wine tastings & lunch until further notice. Our tasting room is open for curbside bottle sales and our online store is open! You can order online for easy pick-up or place your order in person from 10-4:30pm at our 'tasting room drive thru' or ship wine to your doorstep. Click here to shop»
If you would like to enjoy wine tasting or lunch, this is the reservation for you! Includes an outdoor private table with shade. Tastings are $30 pp (waived with a two bottle purchase) and include five wines. The full lunch menu and bottle list will be available if you so choose. Limit of 6 people per group; tastings are complimentary for up to 6 guests for club members.
Fog Catcher flight
This special flight exploring the components of our flagship blend Fog Catcher. Your reservation includes four single-varietal wines that make up the blend and a tasting of 2016 Fog Catcher and a pre-release tasting of the 2017 Fog Catcher (members only for purchase). You may also order lunch in addition to your tasting flight. Fog Catcher Flight tastings are $50 pp and $40 for Club Members. Fee waived with a four bottle purchase.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
yes – we are smiling underneath these masks!
· Your reservation includes a private table outside (with shade!)
· Our team will socially distance and wear masks
· Each table will be disinfected between uses and common spaces disinfected every half hour
· All tasting and lunch menus are single-use
· Checkout is touchless, we’ll collect your credit card information ahead of your visit
what we ask of you during your visit
· Reservations are required for a visit; please arrive promptly at your designated time
· Group size (including children and non-tasters) is limited to six people. We do not accomodate split groups.
· Masks are required for when you’re not seated at your table (you will need them upon entry to our building, bathroom visits etc.
· Please maintain 6ft between all other groups
Thank you all SO MUCH for you support during this time, and for your patience while we navigate these changes. Our team is available to help with any questions that you have - reach out at 805.226.4886 or email@example.com.
2021 CLOSURE DATES:
Friday, January 1st – New Year’s Day
Sunday, February 7th - Super Bowl Sunday
Thursday, November 25th - Thanksgiving
Friday, December 24th - Christmas Eve
Saturday, December 25th - Christmas Day
Friday, December 31st - New year's Eve