an estate winery & restaurant
open daily by appointment for wine tastings and gourmet picnic lunches
Open daily by appointment 10-5pm // 2400 Highway 46 West in Paso Robles, California // 805-239-2233
We are excited to safely welcome everyone back to our estate! Reservations are now required to visit and can be made online or by calling us. We have changed up a few things so that we can provide a welcoming and safe environment for wine tastings, lunch and lounging. Please let us know if you have any questions, and find our new list of policies here »
Please note: we are fully booked for the 4th of July weekend and will not be able to accept any walk-ins.
Current Tasting Flight ($20) - 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Pinot Noir, 2017 Club 9, 2017 GSM and 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
Current Reserve Flight ($50) - 2017 Reserve Chardonnay, 2017 Reserve Pinot Noir, 2017 Super Paso, 2017 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon and 2016 Fog Catcher
If you would like to do a wine tasting or enjoy lunch, this is the reservation for you! Includes a private table. Tastings are $20 pp (waived with a two bottle purchase) and include five wines. The full lunch menu and bottle list will be available if you so choose. Limit of four people per group; tastings are complimentary up to six guests for club members!
If you would like to deep dive into our best wines, this is the reservation for you. Includes a private table and dedicated host. Reserve Tastings are $50 pp (waived with a four bottle purchase) and offered daily at 11am and 2:30. Each tasting includes a flight of five reserve wines. Entire group must participate; reserve tastings are $40 for club members.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
yes – we are smiling underneath these masks!
· Your reservation will include a private table
· Our team will socially distance and wear masks
· Each table will be disinfected between uses and common spaces disinfected every half hour
· All tasting and lunch menus are single-use
· All tables are outside (with shade!) or in a well-ventilated space
· Checkout is touchless, we’ll collect your credit card information ahead of your visit
what we ask of you during your visit
· Reservations are required for a visit; please arrive promptly at your designated time
· Group size (including children and non-tasters) is limited to six people.
· Masks are required for when you’re not seated at your table (you will need them upon entry to our building, bathroom visits etc.
·Please maintain 6ft between all other groups
Thank you all SO MUCH for you support during this time, and for your patience while we navigate our reopening. This is just our starting point for what we hope to be a fantastic summer! Our team is available to help with any questions that you have - reach out at 805.226.4886 or email@example.com.