an estate winery & restaurant
open daily by reservation for wine tasting and lunch
Reservations daily from 10-3:30pm // 2400 Highway 46 West, Paso Robles California 93446 // 805-239-2233.
We are a family owned, estate winery located in beautiful Paso Robles. Welcome! Our tasting room & restaurant are open daily for outdoor wine tasting flights & lunch. We offer a choice between an all red wine flight and a mixed flight.
If you would like to enjoy wine tasting or lunch, this is the reservation for you! Tasting flights are $30 pp (waived with a two bottle purchase) and include five wines. Wine Club Members receive complimentary tastings for up to six guests. The option to order lunch is available with every reservation. Group size is limited to 6 people or less; larger groups can inquire about availability at 805.226.4891.
Fog Catcher flight
This special flight exploring the components of our flagship blend Fog Catcher. Your reservation includes four single-varietal wines that make up the blend and a tasting of the 2017 Fog Catcher. The option to order lunch is also included. Fog Catcher Flight tastings are $50 pp and $40 for Club Members. One tasting fee is waived with a four bottle purchase.
· Reservations are required for all experiences (tasting and lunch included)
· Group size is limited to 6 people (including children and non-tasters). Groups larger than 6 - please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you!
· We are unfortunately not able to accommodate specific requests for indoor/outdoor seating.
· Pets are welcome on our patio but must remain on a leash at all times. Please let us know when you make your reservation so we can save you an outdoor table!
· We do not allow outside food and alcohol, but luckily we provide both onsite daily!
Thank you all SO MUCH for you support! Our team is available to help with any questions that you have - reach out at 805.226.4886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 CLOSURE DATES:
Thursday, November 25th - Thanksgiving
Friday, December 24th - Christmas Eve
Saturday, December 25th - Christmas Day
Friday, December 31st - New Year's Eve