an estate winery & restaurant
open daily by appointment for outdoor wine tastings and gourmet picnic lunches
Open daily by appointment 10-5pm; last reservation at 3:30 // 2400 Highway 46 West in Paso Robles, California // 805-239-2233.
We are open by appointment for outdoor tastings and lunch. We are excited to safely welcome everyone to our estate! Reservations are required, and are limited to groups of six people or less (no split tables). Reservations can be made online or by calling us. Club Members looking for a reservation: please give us a call at 805.226.4886!
Please note that as we transition to cooler weather, we reccommend bringing a warm jacket on your visit. All seating is outside!
Current Tasting Flight ($30) - 2016 Grenache, 2018 Pinot Noir, 2016 Super Paso, 2016 Square Root and 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
Fog Catcher Tasting Flight ($50pp, $40 Wine Club) - 2017 Cabernet Franc, 2017 Reserve Carménère, 2017 Malbec, 2017 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Heart Hill Vineyard, 2016 and 2017 Fog Catcher.
If you would like to enjoy wine tasting or lunch, this is the reservation for you! Includes an outdoor private table with shade. Tastings are $30 pp (waived with a two bottle purchase) and include five wines. The full lunch menu and bottle list will be available if you so choose. Limit of 6 people per group; tastings are complimentary for up to 6 guests for club members.
Fog Catcher flight
This special flight exploring the components of our flagship blend Fog Catcher. Your reservation includes four single-varietal wines that make up the blend and a tasting of 2016 Fog Catcher and a pre-release tasting of the 2017 Fog Catcher (members only for purchase). You may also order lunch in addition to your tasting flight. Fog Catcher Flight tastings are $50 pp and $40 for Club Members. Fee waived with a four bottle purchase.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
yes – we are smiling underneath these masks!
· Your reservation includes a private table outside (with shade!)
· Our team will socially distance and wear masks
· Each table will be disinfected between uses and common spaces disinfected every half hour
· All tasting and lunch menus are single-use
· Checkout is touchless, we’ll collect your credit card information ahead of your visit
what we ask of you during your visit
· Reservations are required for a visit; please arrive promptly at your designated time
· Group size (including children and non-tasters) is limited to six people. We do not accomodate split groups.
· Masks are required for when you’re not seated at your table (you will need them upon entry to our building, bathroom visits etc.
· Please maintain 6ft between all other groups
Thank you all SO MUCH for you support during this time, and for your patience while we navigate these changes. Our team is available to help with any questions that you have - reach out at 805.226.4886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 CLOSURE DATES:
Sunday, February 2nd – Super Bowl Sunday
Saturday, February 8th – Wine Club Release Party
Saturday, May 2nd – Wine Club Release Party
Friday, November 13th - Monday, November 16th – Wine Club Release Party
Thursday, November 26th – Thanksgiving Day
Thursday, December 24th – Christmas Eve
Friday, December 25th – Christmas Day
Thursday, December 31st – New Year’s Eve
Friday, January 1st – New Year’s Day