Call Us

2019 Pinot Noir Rosé
new release!

2019 Pinot Noir Rosé
Wine Specs
Vintage
2019
Varietal
Rose
Appellation
Edna Valley
Alcohol %
12.0
In Stock

The refreshing, dry rosés of France inspired our winemaking in 2019. We hand-sorted our Pinot Noir clusters and gently whole-cluster pressed 70% of the fruit. The clusters in the press act as a natural filter and we ended up with gorgeous, clarified juice that we fermented in a stainless steel tank at 54F. The remaining 30% of the grapes were destemmed and soaked for 5 hours to gently extract color from the skins of the grapes. We blended the two lots together and aged the wine in stainless steel drums for 6 months. We blended in a small amount of Albariño prior to bottling to lift aromatics and bottled the final blend under screwcap to retain freshness. Read the full tech sheet here »


VINEYARD Jespersen Ranch

BLEND 98% Pinot Noir, 2% Albariño

 

Add To Cart
$25.00
 
SKU: 19ROEV

Continue shopping...

Wine Specs
Vintage
2019
Varietal
Rose
Appellation
Edna Valley
Alcohol %
12.0
Top