a wine club upgrade
Our New Case Club was designed for club members who want to hand-pick the wines in their quarterly Allocations. The beauty of this level is you will have priority access to any combination of newly-released wines including Fog Catcher, our limited-production Reserve Wines and our Estate Wines. In addition to your existing Wine Club benefits, upgrading to the Case Club will give you:
• Complimentary shipping on all wine orders (Club Allocations and others)
• Complete customization - you pick which wines from each release you want to receive
• Twelve bottle allocations, three times yearly
• Priority access to all new releases & our library wines
• Invitations to exclusive ONYX & Case Club Member-only events
• Each allocation list will offer wines in the $30 - $75 range. Your choice of wine dictates total cost per shipment.
Limited memberships available. Please contact Alicia at 805.226.4892 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to upgrade your membership. Click here for instructions on how to select your wines online.
step-by-step instructions for our case club members on how to choose your wines from your online portal
Before each shipment we will send you an email the month prior announcing that the selection for your Wine Club Allocation is live. One of the benefits of our Case Club is that you will be the first to know what the new releases are and make your selections before everyone else. Choosing your wines takes under 15 minutes with the following steps:
• When you get that email, log in to your NINER Website Portal and click the "Hello (name)" in the upper right-hand corner.
• Click on "Club List" in the sub-navigation bar that pops up
• Click Edit Club
• Your wine selection will appear here and you can choose which wines you want to receive as your Allocation. Once you've selected your wines, click "Submit"
• A "Club Success!" note will appear and you will receive a confirmation email to the address on file
If you wish to change your allocation after you have submitted it, please contact us at 805.226.4886 or email us at email@example.com.